JOB FUNCTION – Marketing/MR/Media Planning
INDUSTRY – Engineering/Projects
SPECIALIZATION – Direct marketing,Market Research,Marketing Strategy
QUALIFICATION – MBA/ PGDM (Finance, Marketing )
Any Graduate – Job Description
This position will be responsible for managing all marketing activities for the company. Will manage a team of 3-4 marketing members.
Primary job functions are: Formulate the marketing strategy for the business and help the organization measure and monitor productivity.
Outbound marketing: Formulate new service strategies, outbound messaging, create collaterals, manage web content creation, and manage trade shows, periodic newsletters.
Manage lead generation for global markets, and provide active feedback to the management on a periodic basis to increase sales productivity.
It will utilize your professional communication, your research and interviewing skills, as well as your marketing and sales skills.
Inbound marketing: Support Sales managers and get to deal closures. Maintain excellent customer relationships.
5 to 10 years work experience
UG – Engineering and PG – Full time MBA
Candidates MUST have proven Marketing experience in Consumer Products domain (B2B) and have strong product management skills for at least 5 years
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office Suite on Windows platform
- MUST have individually handled at least ONE product release in a given market segment
- Vendor management and negotiation skills to close deals
- Experience in trade show management and collateral creation. Any experience in managing Lead Generation will be a plus
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented, creative, excellent communicator
- Should be able to recruit suitable candidates to build an aggressive marketing team as and when needed
- Strong desire to succeed in a startup environment
Work with delivery teams (creative, engineering and others) to create top quality value proposal and present to customers.